Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Thought You are just another Girl

I penned down my first poem, when I was in 7th semester of my engineering, but somehow misplaced it. Now after 1 and half years I found it lying in some unused folder of my lappy, and I felt so happy. This one is not so serious like A day will come for sure, and I am looking forward to comments unlike those for that poem of mine :P.


I thought you are just another girl,
But you made my mind to swirl,
Those eyes of yours are like purest pearls,
And how could I forget those beautiful curls.


I want to tell you this but can’t muster enough power,
Your love for me is need of this hour,
Your smile is like budding flower,
It is like season's first rain shower.


I was falling freely, until you came like a stalk,
It’s a treat for me to listen you talk,
I want to be with you in this life’s walk,
Nothing can make me lose you, I won’t balk.


Oh! It is such a sweet Endeavour,
I want this relationship to stay forever,
You can have my support whenever, wherever,
And I promise I will leave you never.


Sometimes I feel its an impossible mish,
It’s only you and your affection what I cherish,
It is hard for me to let these thoughts perish,
I think that this will be my final wish,


I thought you are just another girl,
But you made my mind to swirl.

17 comments:

Sukriti said...

I guess u found another girl of yours aur aggar naih mili to jaldi se dhondh ke read it out to her and make her feel special...
And if this is your first poem, then you can be a poet for sure:D....in case you got no job...
Good work btw...

Varuna Raina said...

aahun aahun aahun...
love..
ahem!!!
poor unused folders hv to bear ur brunt of not telling the girl you loved..
bol daal...
phir dekha jayegaa...
gl in pyaar ke endevors...
i wanted to be a little nettlesome...:)
kp rockig...

Confused_Soul said...

@ Sukriti : nice to see you commenting once again...u seem to be busy nowadays...anyways sis Its easier said than done.

@varuna di : aise kaise bol daal, u need a girl who would be ready to listen this also.i dnt want to make a complete idiot of myself by proposing once again in a rash manner :D.

Dhruv said...

"Everywhere I go I find that a poet has been there before me": Sigmund Freud.
It applies here too.

Akshat Vaid said...

Nice one...Interesting read..

Confused_Soul said...

@ dhruv : i couldnt get ur point, you liked what i have penned down or u r disappointed by it?

Confused_Soul said...

@ akshat : bas itna chota comment ..pasand nai aayi kya..i thought k mujhse bahut questions poochega yeh padne k baad.

Jaunty anima said...

Well lucky gal jiske liye bhi likha...though again wondering koun hai ye..???

Confused_Soul said...

@ jaunty : actually wrote only the 8 lines out of these for her the rest were written out of my imagination...dnt no she is lucky or not, but, i feel myself lucky that i never told these to her :P...will surely mail this one to the lucky one ;)...and about that wondering part...keep on..this one is a secret known to only one person////

Happybirdie said...

hmmmmm so you were in love ...only a poets mind can guess this..ab aap chupaoge but its ok ;)
But pure emotions any girl would love to read these lines...usko padai thi?padaoge to she will fall flat :)
Anywayz all the best.
Hope she is reading.

Confused_Soul said...

@ happybirdie : First of thanks for the comments..i dont think i was in love with girl who was the catalyst for this poem...it was more of an imagination and a less of my thoughts about some random crush of mine...and will make someone else read this ;)

aneet said...

nice one.........
do u think i can guess the girl's name??

Confused_Soul said...

@ Aneet : Thanks for the comments..Yes you can guess if you want to par yeh uske liye nai likhi thi yaar...

ecstasies said...

nice

अम्बरीश अम्बुज said...

nicely written.. kudos..

अम्बरीश अम्बुज said...

nicely written.. kudos..

workhard said...

That was very nice.. it was a pleasure to read....

Web hosting india