Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Weird thought, Is it?


If I could travel faster than the speed of light and travel into the past, will I be able to change it or my momentum will make it impossible for me to physically change the past and will keep me invisible to my past instance so that when my past instance arrives back into the time from where in the future I travelled from I would have no more of me there as I had already travelled and my past instance will replace my future instance in the present and carry on with my life. Only problem is that will my previous future instance still be travelling therefore there will be more than one of me in existence.

Yeah that's me thinking!
a lot nowadays

5 comments:

DEBAJYOTI said...

that's a nice thought. let me know if u find an answer :)

Kajal said...

wow.. your blog title really goes well with what and how you write. I love it.. crisp and meaningful.

Glad to have found you via Indiblogger. Your newest follower and a regular visitor now.
cheers
Kajal

Ramakant Pradhan said...

Time travel...hmm...you are talking of past instance...what happened to all the instances between your current one and the time to which you travelled. Wouldn't there be one instance for every moment in between? Like there would have been an instance just a second behind your current instance. And one just a second behind that. So if we consider multiple instances of an individual for each moment, then I should think its safe to assume the relative difference will continue. Each instance will grow older in its relative dimension in time without ever affecting the position of the other. The dimension from which the current instance has travelled will probably remain empty. What say?

SuKupedia ™ :) :) said...

where are you nowadays?? gaayab hi ho gaye O_O

Abhi said...

Have you seen the movie Timecrimes?