Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Alone and lonely.

Its been 8 and half months since I left my home and joined TCS, but never in these eight and a half months I have felt so depressing as I am feeling right now, sitting in front of this lappy and no one here to talk to. It is raining outside, I have nowhere to go, perhaps never in my life I have felt so lonely, and to reduce this loneliness I am writing continuously talking to myself so as to take my mind away from this feeling, so that’s the reason for so many posts in little interval.


You know it’s the bitter truth of life, no matter what happens, who you are, there will always be times when no will be there for you to talk to you to make you feel comfortable, to show you the sense of security and those times will always be worst times of your life. Those are times when you hurt your closest buddies, when you do something which makes you fall to level you have never been. I don’t know whether I will be able to come out of this depression or not, but one thing is sure that its been the worst day after such a long time for me.


I don’t think I am going to write any more posts now.

6 comments:

Varuna Raina said...

why?
so depressed...
i have alwaz seen u in ur jovial moods..
common..these moments of silence help us to move away from cacaphony and to dwell in eternal silence of our beings.it helps us connect with our selves..
enjoi the beauty of silence,the song of solitute and you will alwaz embrace life with all its colors...
trust meh..
i can go on and on..dere r two things..lonely...where u need someone to fill in ur emptiness and alone where u r so happy being with urself dat u dnt need ppl to fill in gaps...
imbibe dat quality den relations and life will be fructification of
bliss and sharing dat will not have quality of dependency but of loving and sharing...
i hp i havnt bored u with dis crap...
keep shining....

:)

Akshat Vaid said...

Hey.. i know exactly what it feels like.. I have spent some very similar moments once i landed here...felt so alone at times..Faced so many problems..and ...Just no one to take care of "me"..seems very trivial..but it isnt..Surrounded by millions but you know no one.. no one would bother if you died the next moment..But there is onething i learnt and it is that, time is very fair and in a sense impartial.. it passed at the same rate of 24 hours a day..so howsoever bad the moments were, they passed..and sunshine always came back and prevailed...I know there will be many more such moments..But so what. i know i have made a friend in time..its on my side..Sooooooo....NEVERMIND

Pesto Sauce said...

Cheer up dude

sayrem said...

You can feel lonley even at home.

Happybirdie said...

Donot say that you wont post any longer because if you are feeling lonely then this blog can be a wonderful friend and yaa just wanted to share this information-join indiblogger .com,its a site dedicated to bloggers.

workhard said...

Hey.. hope u feel better by now.. depression is only a phase and everyone comes out of it at a point in time.. it happens to me a lot...

Web hosting india