Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Piece of Sh*t



"One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope."


Was surfing on net when I chanced upon this quote. Nothing exceptional but reading it again and again got me thinking if I have ever been betrayed in my life? To be true I always think that I am too smart to be betrayed by someone, but there have been instances when I have been out smarted, made a fool, or as I was saying BETRAYED(not in love of course :P).



The feeling of being btrayed is worst I think...no not worst, worst is when sachin gets out after scoring a half-century....yeah this is a lame attempt by me to keep u guys attracted to this piece of shit...and I am successful till now...now what do think, Am I gonna return to that serious mode with which I began? No is the answer, I am not getting any good stuff to add on to that, moreover that joke in the middle of something serious destroyed my mood, now I am not able to complete it This post could have been a litrary masterpiece but it has been turned into a literary shit by me..So,let me finish it of with a funny picture and not so funny lines.

tell me someone who hasnt been betrayed,
on whom the blood of a relation never sprayed,
of the friendship he always prayed,
biggest fool he must have been made.


2 comments:

vandy said...

Being out of the league of highly intellectual people,,,I just wanna say in simple lines that it hurts when you are betrayed by your loved ones. I mean trust is the foundation of a relation,,,without trust how can you expect a relation to bloom.

Confused_Soul said...

@vandy: hey welcum to my blog..
yeah thats what exactly my point was how can you trust someone anymore when that trust has been broken by that very someone...