Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Point of view

                                                      
I just presented my point of view,
And I regret the attention it drew
Although it was a personal opinion,
But not which could be one in a million,


Competition was really cut-throat,
And I was made the perfect scapegoat,
It felt as if I have been convicted in a trial,
Perhaps my point was too versatile,


Why me? I thought in my mind,
May be some mistakes for which I’m being fined,
As I left them with no other choice,
Couldn’t back out or raise my voice,


Everyone tried to reach out for me,
Even God couldn’t help me to flea,
I was made responsible for everything,
Like they were my subjects and I was their king,

Oh I should have started by writing this,
I was asked to organize a party which i wanted to miss,
I just presented my point of view,
And I regret the attention it drew.



No comments: