Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tag - Revisited

Trying a tag after a long time on recommendation of fellow blogger. I needed to write three things which describe me best for each category. I thought it wouldn't be easy and I was right it was very tough and took me almost 4 hours to complete. No worries though because time is something which I have in plenty :P.

So here is it:

I am
ü       Talkative.
ü       Impatient.
ü       Witty.

I want
ü       My personal library containing all the books I want to read as well those which I don’t want to.
ü       To earn enough money so that I can stop working.
ü       To go to Germany.

I have
ü       A large collection of Tazzos, Rs 5 Coins and Cricketer cards.
ü       Low specific heat so I become angry too quick as well as calm down very quickly too.
ü       A very strong memory.

I wish
ü       I can be as successful as my Dad.
ü       I can go on a world tour within few years.
ü       Sachin never retires and keeps on scoring all those runs.

I hate
ü       Waiting.
ü       Liars, but that doesn’t mean I don’t lie ;).
ü       When someone takes my anger for granted, that only makes me more angry.

I fear
ü       My death.
ü       Losing the ones who care for me.
ü       Voldemort but so does everyone but his end is near, I think 15th July.

I hear
ü       All kinds of music with no particular favorites.
ü       The voice of person while I am reading the mail from them like the way it happens in movies.
ü       One song over and over again.

I search
ü       Movies on IMDB that I can watch.
ü       For a master plan that will help me in fulfilling my wishes.
ü       Funny blog posts.

I wonder
ü       How easily people talk to the person they don’t like at all.
ü       Why people always see a relation between boy and girl in only one sense?
ü       Why am I not able to eat properly in company of unknown people.

I regret
ü       That I stopped swimming after doing that for 2 consecutive years.
ü       I can’t tell my dear ones what my wish is, kind of always follow what they say to me.
ü       Joining IT industry (this feeling may change in the days to come :P).

I love
ü       Chocolates.
ü       My family
ü       Making my friends happy.

I always
ü       Burn my tongue whenever I have tea/coffee or any other hot beverage, so to be on safer side I avoid them.
ü       Reach my office early but don’t start to work before the actual start time ;).
ü       Try to watch the movie on the very first weekend it is released.

I ache
ü       When I am misunderstood.
ü       When I don’t get my daily 4 hours nap.
ü  When I see children begging.

I usually
ü       Go to sleep at 3 AM in the morning
ü       Say Yes to everything.
ü       Like to text than to talk on phone.

I am not
ü       The one who can easily mix up with people.
ü       The one who can be kept quiet for long durations.
ü       Good at witty writing, something which I want to be.

I dance
ü       never
ü       never
ü       never…too conscious to dance.

I sing
ü       Sometimes when I am alone.
ü       When I am driving.
ü       When I am listening to songs.

I never
ü       Say no to my dear ones.
ü       Listen to advices once I decide to do something.
ü       Study for exams

I rarely
ü       Forget, and if I say forgot it means I am just lying.
ü       Miss any match in which Sachin is playing.
ü       Am serious.

I cry
ü       When I am frustrated.
ü       In front of very few people.
ü       When my dad is angry is with me.

I am not always
ü       In mood for fun.
ü       Interested in what other person is talking although I may look like that.
ü       Online, but all my friends think I always am.

I lose
ü       My cool pretty quickly.
ü       My handkerchiefs all the time.
ü       My weight very easily, only to gain it again.

I’m confused
ü       About my career.
ü       About the fact that why am I writing this post.
ü       About what should I write here.

I should
ü       Try to sleep early.
ü       Learn German language soon.
ü       Join a gym to exercise regularly.

I dream
ü       Of getting all my wishes fulfilled soon.
ü       Of not going to work at all.
ü       Of settling in some foreign country.

3 comments:

Richa said...

Nice read. See you know so much about yourself!!

Skywalker said...

yeah!!! :) :)

Unknown said...

very true that its very difficult to give ur self analysis because tendency is that we are usually biased in giving our strength and weaknesses.Actually after reading this i have really come to know what kind of person you actually are....................